1. Workout 15-20 min per day
-Larry and I are doing CrossFit workouts at our Gym
-Katie and Lisa are doing CrossFit workouts from home posted on crossfitmamas.com
-Do a workout of your choice and share what you're doing!
2. Find a Plant Based protein and incorporate it in to your daily diet
-Make sure it's not loaded with sugar or artificial sweeteners (I get plain protein and sweeten or flavor myself usually with fruit and sometimes honey or stevia)
-Here are the links to my favorites again
Leave a comment to let us all know that you are in!! We'll add a new habit or two each week :)
Hi Sara,
ReplyDeleteSteve and I are in. I am lame and need help linking up to some of the sites. I am also in California, but I will do the workout portion and whatever else I can from here.
Thank you for putting this together. PS Grandma will do this, but you are going to have to make a time to come over and show her how to access the site and information. She and grandpa are on their way to Arkansas right now, grandpa's sisiter Linda Joyce passed away yesterday.
I'm so sorry to hear about Grandpa's Sister. I will always make time for Grandma :) Anyone else who wants tips/tricks let me know. I am still learning, but I'll share what I have gathered so far!
ReplyDelete